The Kiental Valley lies at the foot of the imposing Blüemlisalp in the Bernese Oberland. From Bern you can reach us in one hour.
By public transportation:
- From Bern by train to Reichenbach im Kandertal (direct trains, 40 min. travel time).
- From Valais via Brig and Visp through the Lötschbergtunnel to Reichenbach.
- From Reichenbach by post bus in 13 minutes to the stop Kiental, Dorf. The ChieneHuus is right next door.
- Take the A6/A8 motorway to Thun, then continue to Spiez. At the end of the motorway, take the lane in the direction of Kandersteg/Frutigen.
- Follow the road for about 10km until you reach Reichenbach. In Reichenbach at the train station turn left (sign “Kiental”).
- Coming from Valais, the journey is quick and easy via car transport Goppenstein – Kandersteg and then Reichenbach.
- Approx. 6km after Reichenbach you reach the village “Kiental”. The ChieneHuus is located directly at the entrance to the village. Free parking is available.